Bypass Google Account Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361H Unlock FRP
How to Bypass Google Account in Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361H
Bypass FRP Google Account Lock Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361H, Remove FRP from Samsung Core Prime, Delete FRP, Remove Google account on Core Prime SM-G361H, Bypass Google account in Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361H.
Factory Reset Protection is a type of security feature for android users, this feature is enable on all of the Android Smartphones. So that if someone steal your phone they can not use it until they passed the FRP lock by giving the Gmail ID and Password (Google Account) details.
Well, in case you forgot about the Google password and you still know the Email of your account. You still need to wait for 72 Hours (3 Days) to logon with your mobile. Password reset request will take straight 72 hours, that means you have to wait for 3 days without using your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361H phone.
- Bypass Google Account on BQ Aquaris X5, BQ M5, BQ E5 Unlock FRP
- Bypass Google Account FRP Sony Xperia Z5, X, XA, Android 6.0.1 Latest Method (Marshmallow)
Bypass Samsung Core Prime SM-G361H Unlock FRP Method:
1. First download SideSync software: SideSync for Samsung and install it into your PC.
2. Open SideSync and then connect Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361H phone with USB data cable to the PC. Just after connection it will show you 3 options on your mobile screen “Galaxy apps, Chrome, Internet” select Internet.
4. Install QuickShortcut.apk and open it then search for (Google Account) and select the first result with (Google account manager).
5. In this section many account managers will appear, you need to choose one with (Time Email and Password) open this one. Then tap on “/Try” after that in the next screen tap on the top right hand side corner of your screen.
Last Four Steps To Completely Bypass Google Account From Samsung Galaxy Core Prime:
6. Select “Browser Sign-in” option and sign in with your own Gmail account. Enter Gmail ID and Password of your google account and login with it.
7. After logged in with your google account, it means your new google account is now synced with your Samsung Core Prime SM-G361H device.
8. Once redirected to google account page, just press power button and select restart to reboot the device.
9. Once the device restarted you can complete the initial setup of Samsung Core prime smartphone and FRP lock will no more active in your phone.
This is the easy and step by step method to Remove Google Account and delete FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G361H phone.