BYPASS GOOGLE Account Alcatel SHINE Lite Unlock FRP
This is a very easy guide to bypass and remove the factory reset protection FRP from “Alcatel SHINE Lite 5080X” (Android 6.0 – December Security Patch Level) with the help of Test DPC app.
Use this method, if you are getting this message: “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
- How to Bypass Google Account on “HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle” unlock FRP Method
- Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 From Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 To Lollipop 5.1.1 – Without Deleting Data
This Unlock FRP method also work on Alcatel POP 3, POP 4, PIXI 3, PIXI 4, IDOL 3, IDOL 4, FIERCE and other Alcatel Smartphones with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop or 6.0.1, 6.1.1 Marshmallow.
5 Easy Steps to Bypass Google Account on Alcatel Shine Lite, POP 3, POP 4, PIXI 3, PIXI 4, IDOL 3, IDOL 4, Alcatel FIERCE:
1. At “Verify your account” page, Tap on “Email or Password” and type “Bypass” now put your finger on that word and press it for “2 seconds” then 3 options will appear on the screen “CUT, COPY, SELECT ALL” and “:” three points at the end of the bar.
2. Tap on “:” three points and select “ASSIST”.
In this option look at the top right corner of screen “+” this sign, tap on it then “Type a word” bar will appear. Type “Bypass Alcatel Shine Lite” or “Anything” here and push it for about 2 seconds. Again “CUT, COPY, SHARE, :” options will appear, tap on “:” three points, and then select “ASSIST”.)
This will let you access to the Chrome Browser and Internet, Tap on “Accept and Continue > NO THANKS”. Now on the Chrome URL bar type this link: “bit.ly/2kvhaVY” and scroll down and “Download” the Test DPC Apk.
4. Once the Test DPC application downloaded, open in to install > tap on “Settings” and enable “Unkown Sources” > tap “OK”. Now go back to the download page, again tap on “Test DPC Apk” to install it. When applications installed successfully open it.
5. At Setup Management screen, select “Set up device owner” and then tap “SET UP >” next screen will appear with “Set up your device” tap “SET UP >” and tap OK, then the device owner setting process will be started.
(On this step, If “Encrypt your Phone” error appears you need to charge the phone at least 75% and then select Encrypt Phone option the process will start then.)
Now restart Alcatel SHINE Lite smartphone, after phone restarted you will see “Setup finished” screen, select “SKIP” and tap on “NEXT >” and select “FINISH”.
All you need to do now is the initial setup of your Alcatel Shine lite cell phone. Just complete the initial setup and you are good to go without any “Google Account Verification” screen and we have successfully unlock the FRP (Factory Reset Protection).
So, this is the best and easy way to Unlock, Delete, Remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Alcatel Shine Lite, POP 3, POP 4, PIXI 3, PIXI 4, IDOL 3, IDOL 4, Alcatel FIERCE smartphones. This guide works for all Alcatel models no matter the Android version is Marshmallow 6.0.1 or Lollipop 5.1.1. I hope this works for you guys, if it does not comment bellow for more help.